There are different types of pay-per-click advertising and a PPC agency will help you decide which approach will benefit you most so you can capitalise on the data and convert traffic. Our ecommerce PPC services include, but are not limited to:
- Search advertising
- Shopping ads
- Display ads
- Google Ad Scripts
- Consultancy, audits and training
- Amazon advertising
- Social advertising
- Apple search
- Programmatic display
PPC advertising is a targeted, conversion-focussed and measurable marketing method that allows you to advertise to your target audience who are most likely to buy from your ecommerce store.
Why is PPC important for ecommerce sites?
As an online business, you need to ensure that you’re visible in search engines in order to make sales and continue to grow. With the help of effective ecommerce PPC campaigns, you can benefit from the following:
- Increased brand awareness within your target audiences.
- Instant traffic - focusing on SEO efforts is essential for your long-term marketing strategy but it can take time to see results. With PPC campaigns, you can bid for ad impressions which will get right in front of your target audience and drive more relevant traffic to your site.
- You can target specific groups with multi-layered targeting options. Moreover, data collected from your ecommerce PPC campaigns can be used to inform your strategy so that you know you’re targeting the right audiences.
- Control of your marketing spend - with PPC, you can control how much you spend on your digital marketing. For example, if you notice an ad campaign isn’t pulling its weight, you can stop that ad from running. Alternatively, if you see positive results from your ads, you can choose to scale up the campaign to help increase your return on investment (ROI).
- Increased sales and leads - more traffic can lead to more conversions and sales. By creating unique ads that grab users’ attention and spending your marketing budget wisely by targeting the right people, at the right time and in the right place, you can also improve your ROI.
How to develop an ecommerce PPC strategy?
PPC is a great way of driving valuable traffic to your website, however, in order to develop a winning PPC strategy for your business, the PPC ads should be managed correctly. Here are some of the steps you can take to boost your PPC campaigns for your online store.
- Increasing the customer lifetime value through retargeting ads - if a very small percentage of customers complete a conversion, retargeting ads are a great way of reminding potential customers of your store. The ads entice customers that have visited your website in the past to return to your website by showing them adverts of the products they searched for.
- Don’t overlook Google Shopping - ensure your product pages are optimised and that Google Merchant centre is pulling the correct data. Google Shopping is also providing free listings so check your feed to confirm that your products are eligible to show.
- Conduct thorough keyword research - carrying out detailed keyword research will help you group keywords and find queries with high purchase search intent.
- Optimise product pages - following your keyword research, optimise the product pages on your site. Ensure meta titles and descriptions are unique and include the main keywords, include product structured data, share testimonials and customer reviews, and use high-quality images or video content.
- Local Inventory Ads - does your ecommerce shop have a physical store? If so, make use of the Local Inventory Ads to let local customers know that your in-store inventory is available and whether the products are in stock and available for collection on that day.
Why choose Adido as your ecommerce PPC agency?
Here at Adido, we have years of experience in running successful paid ad campaigns for our ecommerce clients. We understand just how important it is to have that competitive edge in crowded markets so that you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Our ecommerce PPC experts will expertly structure your ad accounts (saving you all the hard work!) so that you can boost your ROI and continue to grow your online business. As every business has specific needs, we take a bespoke approach to each of our clients and are committed to being candid - if a channel isn’t working out for you, or ads aren’t performing as expected, we’ll say so. We believe that by being transparent with our clients and making data-driven decisions, we can ensure that your business evolves to hit the targets you’ve set.
From determining the right channels to utilise to providing you with regular updates and progress reports on your ad campaign performance, we’re there each step of the way to get your business results and to create the right PPC strategy for your ecommerce store.
The top 3 paid ad spots get around 46% of the clicks on the SERP. With our help, you can drive more traffic to your ecommerce site and see more conversions.
Our Ecommerce PPC experts
Our talented team of ecommerce PPC experts take pride in creating click-worthy PPC campaigns that will help sales of your products and services soar!
Our team’s time is spent managing your ad accounts, monitoring your ad performance and creating unique ad campaigns that are designed to attract your target audience and outperform competitors.
Meet our amazing ecommerce PPC team
About our ecommerce PPC services
We determine which keywords will be relevant for your online business, create unique ad copy which grabs the attention of your target audience, and choose bid strategies that reach them at the most effective times. We’re proficient in manual paid search optimisation, as well as embrace automated strategies where we see they add value to a business’s performance.
We optimise shopping ad campaigns to propel ecommerce businesses to the front of the ad carousel (and shopping results page) - ensuring your products are visible to an audience who is ready to commit to a purchase. Services include feed optimisation as well as management of ad campaigns.
We can place your banner ads across the web in the most cost effective way to reach and engage your target customer. Through planning an effective bid strategy and managing ad placements, we’ll also ensure that these display ads are reaching the right audience, at the right time, in the right place.
Google Ad Scripts
Consultancy, audits and training
If you don’t have the resources to invest in full PPC management for your ecommerce business, we can still help! We offer bespoke training sessions, account audits and consultancy services to share our expertise and help you to achieve success with your paid media campaigns.
Our team of ecommerce PPC experts know exactly how to use Amazon advertising in order to get your business results from PPC campaigns on one of the world’s biggest ecommerce platforms.
If you have an ecommerce app designed for iOS devices, we can help you get more downloads by developing Apple Search Ads (ASAs) to increase your visibility in Apple Search.
Target previous visitors to your ecommerce site to remind them of what they’re missing out on! Increase your online conversions with a highly focussed remarketing advertising strategy across search, social and display, that reaches out to prospective customers who have already shown interest in your offerings.
If you’re interested in display advertising at scale, we can help you to boost the effectiveness of your ad campaigns by introducing you to programmatic ad networks which offer millions of ad impressions for a low cost.
"Since working with Adido we have seen consistent growth across our paid search and shopping activity, due to this upturn we have increased our annual targets but are still confident the team at Adido will be able to use their expertise to achieve them."
"It is always a pleasure to work with Adido, we have so many nice things to say about you! Thank you for all of your hard work over the last year whilst I have been off – It has been great to come back to an account that has been performing really well."