Why choose Shopware for your ecommerce platform?
Reasons why we've partnered with Shopware and why you should consider them your platform of choice:
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is highly competitive. Shopware constantly take the top spot for value for money when comparing their licence fees and offering against the competition.
- Scalable and high performing. Not only is the architecture behind the platform designed to grow in line with your business, but it can also support challenging performance requirements with its API-first approach.
- Ecommerce and social built in. As well as selling through your own store, Shopware integrates with Instagram, Facebook and many other social channels to allow a seamless shopping experience for your customers no matter where they are.
- Complete ownership. Unlike other platforms which are hosted, Shopware offers ecommerce businesses the opportunity to own, manage and amend the code base. This means no matter what happens, you can power your store now and into the future without having to worry about changes happening beyond your control.
- Excellent customer support. Partners like us, and our clients, are assured that if they invest in using the Shopware platform they will be supported through to completion of the project and beyond.
- Recognised in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ‘Digital Commerce 2020’. As one of the leading companies in the area of research and consultation, the accolade from Gartner further endorses their increasingly strong offering in the ecommerce market.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers. Whilst it may not be as familiar to you as other ecommerce platforms, the company has been around for over 19 years, and boasts some strong brand partnerships.
What are Shopware’s USPs?
Shopware has evolved over twenty years of powering hundreds of thousands of websites. By listening to their clients and community, they’ve managed to build some of the most relevant and powerful ecommerce features around.
Here are just some of the USPs that we love about Shopware:
- The Rule Builder allows anyone to create flexible rules for customise prices, shipping costs and content delivery using a simple but incredibly powerful interface.
- We know that not everyone buys through your ecommerce pages so the Shopware “Shopping Experiences” allow ecommerce managers to centrally manage landing pages, product pages and category layouts within the Shopware CMS.
- Larger and growing online retailers have the ability to scale internationally with the Sales Channels concept which includes multi-store / multi-language and multi-currency capabilities. This allows for massive potential with minimal fuss.
- An unrivalled customer experience with Shopware PWA which has been designed for seamless integration with other systems and tools and unrestricted creativity on the front-end.
- There are different Shopware editions to suit your ecommerce needs, you can discover more about them here.
Why migrate to Shopware if you’re currently using Magento or Woocommerce?
At Adido we work with many ecommerce clients across various industries and in these challenging times we have seen many of them experiencing some of their most successful months of business ever. We think there are many advantages of using Shopware above the rest, these include:
- An extremely user-friendly backend with no programming experience needed. Once your website is up and running users can easily place orders, create guest accounts and buy from many different shop fronts.
- The platform offers the highest possible level ‘user driven innovation’ because it is 100% open source meaning customisation options are limitless.
- Because Shopware offers flexible licence models users can start with the free of charge Shopware Community Edition and then upgrade if additional services are required.
- Thanks to the modularity of the platform, Shopware offers a short time-to-market cycle so you can be up and running in a matter of hours.
- If you’ve already got a Magento platform but are fed up with the licensing costs or upgrade costs, Shopware offers a Magento import tool which allows you to bring in your existing data and information at the click of a button!
Shopware, Adido & your next ecommerce project
As a Shopware partner, we can build you a commercially successful ecommerce website, but as an award winning digital marketing agency we can also use our expertise to elevate your ecommerce marketing campaigns.
We offer a whole range of additional services and can help with:
- Running unbeatable PPC campaigns.
- Monitoring campaign performance daily and regularly analysing data to be aware of the extra potential of your account.
- Analysing competitors to identify sales opportunities and threats.
- Maximising the use of Google and Bing Shopping Ads and Amazon Ads to generate cost effective sales.
- Launching successful social ad ecommerce campaigns to tackle both awareness and conversion objectives.
- Improving your user experience to increase conversions.