We are a fast-growing team and are committed to providing the best possible career development opportunities.
Life at Adido offers huge variety, challenge, and satisfaction, and I can promise you no two days are ever the same!
We’re looking for an extremely talented and creative individual who will be responsible for working as part of a team with other like-minded people, managing complex web-based tools and software.
So, who is Adido?
We could wax lyrical about our full-service digital offering (we do a lot), our mix of exciting clients (local, national, start-ups and household names) or our collection of awards (we’ve got a cabinet full of them). But what makes us different is our team; we’re digital experts who pride ourselves on delivering real business results for our clients through innovation, research, and experience.
Our talented team of 18 people have helped us to get us where we are, and we need you to help take us to our next destination. So, if you like the thought of working in a buzzing, expanding agency, named ‘Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Place to Work’ (we told you we had awards) then we’d love you to join us on our adventure.
Who are you?
You’ll be a specialist in the field and can demonstrate your competencies. You’ll thrive on implementing new efficiencies and have the confidence to challenge the status quo! You’ll have a passion for digital technology, and a full appreciation for being a part of a team!
What skills will you have...
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in PHP
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Laravel or related frameworks
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Linux and the command line
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in MySQL and database normalisation
- Experience with Node and NPM package management
- Experience with frontend pipelines (Gulp/Webpack)
- Experience of CMSs (Drupal, MODX, Silverstripe, WordPress)
- Experience of GIT version control
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- A passion for building high performing websites
- Ability to provide code sample
- Stack Overflow or GitHub profile, desirable
...and your capabilities
- Extremely organised and highly detailed
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to make recommendations on the use of new and developing technologies
- Be a team player
- Be confident to challenge and lead your area of expertise
- Have an awareness of your surroundings, demonstrate approachability and adaptability
What can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our key values - Respect, Achieve, Challenge and Educate. Alongside our values, we offer some cool benefits: -
- Private health insurance
- Gym memberships
- Fresh fruit (when working from the office)
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away)
- Work with the newest development in digital technologies
- At least 22 days' holiday + bank holidays, and an additional year for every year of service
How to apply
Adido is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.