We are looking for an SEO manager to join our successful and highly motivated SEO team. In this role you will be responsible for managing your own client accounts, as well as supporting our senior SEO manager on the delivery of their projects. You will also have the support of an account manager who helps with schedules, client meetings and monthly reports.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for SEO, be a fast and keen learner and someone who can confidently demonstrate the practical application of SEO techniques and strategies.
You may already be an SEO manager, or a senior SEO executive looking to take that next step in your career.
Life at Adido offers huge variety, challenge and satisfaction, and we can promise you no two days are ever the same – it keeps us very much on our toes!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Devising SEO strategies based on thorough research and evaluation of the opportunities
- Conducting keyword research with an understanding of search intent and how each keyword meets client objectives
- Optimisation of existing web pages with the end goal of better rankings / performance
- Content planning in line with a wider SEO strategy
- Copywriting of blogs & commercially focussed landing pages for various clients in a wide variety of industries, with SEO at their core
- Leading outreach campaigns that result in backlinks to clients' websites
- Planning the monthly schedule of work for your clients, and brief other members of the team accordingly
The successful candidate should also be willing to:
- Keep up to date with industry trends regarding SEO and be willing to experiment and test new concepts, techniques and tactics to evolve our approach
- Present during client meetings, demonstrating your expertise in the field of SEO to win their trust and confidence, and to ensure they understand the importance of the work that is being carried out
- Contribute to SEO performance reports detailing the why and so what behind the data in order to deliver actionable insights
- Work closely with other members of the SEO team as well as wider teams (PPC, UX, designers & developers) to ensure we are all working towards the same goals
Is this you?
You’ll champion SEO within the agency and to clients, bringing energy and enthusiasm to the team, and be a reliable, hard-working and results-focused SEO manager with good time management skills.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven ability to conduct well thought through keyword research and apply that research to an SEO strategy
- Experience managing client campaigns and communicating with clients
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console
- Proven ability to report on SEO activity within monthly analysis reports, demonstrating ROI and progress
- Excellent and adaptable copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to analyse and understand data (in this case data will be keyword stats, traffic, conversions, but other data analysis experience with transferable skills will be considered) in order to make informed decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate and present ideas and information
- Confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Google Mail, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- A can do attitude to see tasks through to the end and be persistent to ensure positive results
Desired skills and experience that will give you the edge:
- Ability to critique a website’s technical SEO health and offer recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Tag Manager
- Digital PR experience
- Successful backlinking approach
Whilst we have an office in Southbourne, Bournemouth, we are accepting remote worker applications.
This is with the proviso that you are willing to travel to the Bournemouth office at least once a month to collaborate in person with the SEO team and wider agency where necessary. You may also be required to attend agency events in person through the year.
So, who is Adido?
We could wax lyrical about our full service digital offering, our mix of exciting clients (local, national, start-ups and household names) or our collection of awards (we’ve got a cabinet full of them), but what makes us different is our team; we’re digital experts who pride ourselves on delivering real business results for our clients through innovation, research and experience. Our curious and analytical approach delivers high-performing websites and effective digital marketing campaigns time after time.
We have spent two decades working with digital technology & marketing channels, and our talented team of around 20 people has helped us to get us to where we are now. But we need your help to enable us to do bigger and better things for our clients and for ourselves.
So, if you like the thought of working in a buzzing, expanding agency, previously named ‘Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Place to Work’ (we told you we had awards) then we’d love you to join us on our adventure.
What can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our key values and attitudes - to be Commercial, to be Curious, to be Candid, and to Care.
Alongside our values, we offer some pretty cool benefits:
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance or gym membership
- Work from home and (Southbourne) office based daily routines
- Laptop and monitor for WFH use
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, to an afternoon at the waterpark, to overnight trips in the UK and abroad)
- At least 22 days' holiday + bank holidays, and an additional day for every year of service
- Personal development training budget
(Image: the office in Southbourne, Dorset. Yes you can take the paddleboard out!)
How to apply
Adido is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.