We are a fast growing team and are committed to providing the best possible career development opportunities.
Life at Adido offers huge variety, challenge and satisfaction, and we can promise you no two days are ever the same – it keeps us very much on our toes!
What your day-to-day role will consist of:
- Be the day to day contact for your clients
- Build long term relationships with your clients to help grow the income and volume of their business
- Working closely with the Digital Strategist to ensure your clients are hitting their aims and objectives and future planning is being considered
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Conduct monthly meetings with clients to review website and marketing performance and update them on progress and plans for the coming month
- Coordinate with the studio and to create monthly reports for clients
- Creation of quotes, monthly reports and documentation to be sent to clients
- Update CRM and internal systems with documentation relating to projects and clients as appropriate
Who are you?
We’re looking for a go-getting, proactive and personable account manager with agency experience to take on this exciting and challenging role. You’ll be a people person who is keen to understand client problems and present back ideas and progress updates to them, working closely with the studio team. Your overall knowledge of digital channels will serve you well being able to answer questions directly from the client as well as giving them insight as to how and why campaigns and projects are delivered. You will have a curiosity with all things internet based, be active on social media and always keen to go the extra mile to keep our clients elated with our services.
What skills will you have?
- Minimum two years agency experience
- Working experience delivering campaigns and projects, working with multiple departments to give you a wide breadth of digital knowledge
- Excellent client and internal communication skills to understand and communicate both client and technical updates quickly and efficiently
- Great people skills to work with our production manager and clients to create win win situations with schedules and deliverables
- Comfortable preparing presentations / quotes and delivering these to clients in sometimes pressurised situations
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and working experience of typical agency software (e.g. project management, CRM, finance packages, marketing software)
- Have a good level of understanding towards the customer journey and the target audience
And your capabilities!
- A passion for client services and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent time management skills
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to problem solving
- Good negotiation and influencer skills
- An ability to challenge a client brief or request to help serve them better
- A great love of all things digital
- A keen eye for new ideas, tactics and tips to help improve yourself, the agency and your clients knowledge
- Ability to cooperate and work closely with colleagues, and other teams to achieve client goals within deadlines
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement by maintaining an in-depth understanding of the digital marketplace, all new and emerging initiatives and technologies, and sharing this across the agency to ensure we remain competitive and deliver strong results for our clients
what can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our core values - Respect, Achieve, Challenge and Educate. Alongside our values, we offer some pretty cool benefits that we are sure you will value:
- Company contribution pension scheme - "it's never too early to start saving for your retirement"
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexi-time - "not a morning person - no problem"
- Chill out recreation room - "FIFA lovers, need time out away from your computer screen - do it"
- Fresh Fruit - "fuel the body, fuel the mind"
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away)
- Annual holiday increments
- Attractive individual training budget
- ..... This is but a small selection, there's many more to come!
HOW TO APPLY:
Adido is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com or use the uploader below.