We are looking for a senior SEO executive to help with the ongoing optimisation of client SEO projects. You will be working within a dedicated SEO team (including the smartest SEO in the world) so have the opportunity to learn from and work with a wider team where you can really hone and develop your SEO skills and progress your SEO career.
The ideal candidate should have strong copywriting skills, be a fast and keen learner and will preferably have already amassed some decent SEO experience / knowledge.
Life at Adido offers huge variety, challenge and satisfaction, and we can promise you no two days are ever the same – it keeps us very much on our toes!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Keyword research with an understanding of search intent and how each keyword meets client objectives
- Optimisation of existing web pages with the end goal of better rankings / performance
- Content planning in line with a wider SEO strategy
- Copywriting of blogs & commercially focussed landing pages for various clients in a wide variety of industries, with SEO at their core
- Leading outreach campaigns that result in backlinks to clients' websites
So, who is Adido?
We could wax lyrical about our full service digital offering (we do a lot), our mix of exciting clients (local, national, start-ups and household names) or our collection of awards (we’ve got a cabinet full of them), but what makes us different is our team; we’re digital experts who pride ourselves on delivering real business results for our clients through innovation, research and experience.
Our talented team of around 20 people has helped us to get us where we are, and we need you to help take us to our next destination. So if you like the thought of working in a buzzing, expanding agency, named ‘Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Place to Work’ (we told you we had awards) then we’d love you to join us on our adventure.
Who do you need to be?
You’ll bring innovative and new ideas to the table and you’ll be highly personable, an eager problem-solver and proactive in analysing, recognising and resolving potential problems and/or opportunities.
To be successful in this role you must have: -
- Excellent and adaptable copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to analyse and understand data (in this case data will be keyword stats, traffic, conversions, but other data analysis experience with transferable skills will be considered) in order to make informed decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate and present ideas and information
- Confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Google Mail, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Ability to see tasks through to the end and be persistent to ensure positive results
Desirable skills and experience that will give you the edge:
- Keyword research and optimisation experience
- Hands on technical SEO knowledge and capability
- Experience managing client campaigns and communicating with clients
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console
What can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our key values - Respect, Achieve, Challenge and Educate. Alongside our values, we offer some pretty cool benefits: -
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Fresh fruit (when in the office)
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away)
- At least 22 days' holiday + bank holidays, and an additional year for every year of service
How to apply
Adido is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.