Adido has an immediate requirement for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join the digital marketing team responsible for delivering effective ROI through a variety of paid search and social campaigns for our mix of regional, national and international clients.
Life at Adido offers huge variety, challenge and satisfaction, and I can promise you no two days are ever the same – keeps us very much on our toes!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the management of a variety of paid search & social campaigns for clients
- Evaluating client requirements and goals, devising and implementing the most appropriate PPC strategies to deliver exceptional results
- Day-to-day management of your key accounts (including technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance)
So, who are Adido?
We could wax lyrical about our full service digital offering (we do a lot), our mix of exciting clients (local, national, start-ups and household names) or our collection of awards (we’ve got a cabinet full of them). But what makes us different is our team; we’re digital experts who pride ourselves on delivering real business results for our clients through innovation, research and experience.
Our talented team of over 20 people have helped us to get us where we are, and we need you to help take us to our next destination. So if you like the thought of working in a buzzing, expanding agency, named ‘Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Place to Work’ (we told you we had awards) then we’d love you to join us on our adventure.
Who are you?
You’ll bring innovative and new ideas to the table and you’ll be highly personable, an eager problem-solver and proactive in analysing, recognising and resolving potential problems and/or opportunities. To be successful in this role you must: -
- Be proficient on paid platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing and Facebook (other platforms desirable)
- Demonstrate experience in managing a range of accounts and budgets
- Have proven experience with reporting and analytics platforms and be able to monitor and evaluate results & performance effectively and confidently
- Be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Hold AdWords / Bing certification (preferred but not essential)
- Most importantly you’ll be passionate about search, social and paid media streams and be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter with good time management skills.
What can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our key values - Respect, Achieve, Challenge and Educate. Alongside our values, we offer some pretty cool benefits: -
- Company pension scheme (Adido contributes too)
- Private health insurance
- Gym Memberships
- Chill out Rec Room
- Fresh Fruit
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Regular Team Building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away)
How to apply
Adido is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the uploader below.